Here is the Ordering Process
- Decide what you want, ask questions by email preferably as it is in writing to check when necessary.
- Ask questions by email but confirm by phone toll-free Canada & US 1-877-469-3017
- When your decision is made, let us know you want either a quote (early in decision-making to find total costs) or an INVOICE when ready to order.
- Pay the invoice by EFT (Interac Electronic Funds Transfer) to email@example.com
- Or pay be church cheque if you wish. (Takes longer but you have a record of payment for book-keeping.) If you are a very new church, we need to wait 2 weeks to make sure your cheque is deposited in our account. (We trusted a church in Toronto once and lost about $600 because the cheque was bad and no one connected would answer their phone. We keep our prices discounted already so losing this much money means we not only lose the profit but also we lose part of what we paid the distributor. That is a formula for bankruptcy!
- As soon as your funds are deposited, (unless u r a new church) we send you a receipt and/or Invoice marked PAID!
- We send a purchase order (PO) to the vendor-distributor.
- We send your contact information, name, email and phone so the manufacturer can contact you for your graphics.
- Your product is manufactured.
- Prestige sends your product by truck. Any heavy expensive pieces are always sent by a liftgate truck by which the driver can lower your crate to the ground.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to TAKE THE PRODUCT INSIDE THE CHURCH. Driver can do that if you have pre-arranged and paid the extra fee.
- IF ANY DAMAGE IS PRESENT IT MUST BE NOTED ON THE DRIVER'S DELIVERY INVOICE AND MAKE SURE YOU GET A COPY!
There is rarely any problem, but we all need to wear seatbelts in cars, lifejackets in boats, and make notes on damage for a delivery :) In fact taking a photo is one of the best ways to prove that there was damage.